The Role We Are Holding For You
We’re looking for a passionate, upbeat, and dedicated creative thinker who thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment. Your job will be to collaborate with our Product Evangelist, engineering team, and marketing team, to design and develop UX for our products, from ideation to execution.
- Responsible for the UX/UI design of web, desktop, and mobile applications. Present the designs in the form of prototypes, wireframes, mockups, presentations, and final designs
- Create final design visuals and assets
- Conduct market research to define the best UX/UI that meets market requirements
- Continuously seek UX/UI improvements as a day-to-day task
- Keep track on the latest UX/UI design practices, trends, and technologies
- Understanding complex design interactions and flows in real-time communication
- Designing experiences for application-specific contexts: UI controls, iconography, device resolution, typography, color, layout, etc.
- The ability to ideate, work with and help influence engineering teams to champion the best experiences for our customers
- Develop pattern libraries for icons and imagery
- Work closely with product engineering team and product management team
- Assist product marketing to develop artwork for marketing
- Able to meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward
- Have the ability to design under our brand guidelines
Critical Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in the study of design including one of the following; Design, Information Architecture, Human Factors or equivalent project/portfolio experience
- Solid UX/UI experience and related design experience for responsive web, native desktop and mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Web, Windows and MacOS)
- Love color, typography, and sketching
- Passionate about creating and evolving design systems that can work across a number of products in a number of form factors
- Get excited by ways to push both native and web experiences into new territories
- Are starting to think 3 dimensionally about how an experience transforms through a flow with motion and responds to gestures
- Are at your best in collaborative team environment, have strong communication skills and partner well with others
- Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Suite and/or Adobe Creative Cloud; specifically, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier, XD, and other design tools such as Figma, and Sketch etc.
Who should apply:
If you have proven ability to work as a member of a small team with an aggressive schedule, are able to demonstrate good judgment with respect to the interest of the company, time management, customer satisfaction, and you possess the skill sets defined, we welcome your application. Please note that fluency in English, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential to the success of this role.