The role that we’re holding for you:
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide pre-sales technical assistance and leadership in account opportunities working with Sales Team in the Deltapath UC design on Unified Communications and Collaboration Infrastructure solutions. This position is the second tier of technical support, an overlay function supporting the sales organization, in partnership with the Sales Engineering team and the peer Solutions Architects.
This individual will be able to analyze a situation from all sides, but especially from the customer’s perspective and communicate that analysis to our customers as well as our Account and SE teams. They will be forward-thinking and able to communicate that future vision succinctly throughout the Organization and to customer contacts up to and including C-Level. Finally, this person will be easily adaptable to changing environments and aware of their own strengths and weaknesses to the point of understanding how these affect their efficacy.
- Partner development to deliver technical and product sales presentations and demonstrations
- Solutions design assistance, RFP/RFI response support, technical training and competency assessment of new and existing partners
- An escalation advocacy role for partners and customers for technical issues to drive resolution and assure customer satisfaction objectives are achieved
- Form a strong alliance with the sales team in the territory to achieve assigned Revenue and Customer Satisfaction goals
- Supporting the sales organization by providing technical depth on the configuration deployment and architecture of the Deltapath UC Products.
- Working with product manager to address product needs and understand product roadmaps
- Act as a leader in the overall sales community for RPP solutions including providing proactive and scheduled technical support for customer engagements and demos.
- Present value proposition solutions architecture design specifics roadmap and competitive positioning in formal and informal settings
- Customer-specific design/architecture development
- Proactively following up on customer engagements in partnership with the appropriate SE.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of roadmap & development activities
Critical Skills & Experience:
The best candidate should have strong working knowledge/experience in data environments including LANs, WANs, routing, switching, data circuits, QoS, Voice over IP, video conference and circuit switched technologies such as traditional TDM-based PBXs, IP-based PBXs, voice circuits & Telco offerings and operations. Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal interaction skills are necessary in both Chinese and English.
- Experience selling emerging technology and evangelizing emerging markets is highly desired
- Familiarity with the IP-Voice market and its competitive landscape are highly desired
- Familiarity with the assigned territory is highly desirable
Who should apply:
If you have proven ability to work as a member of a small team with an aggressive schedule, are able to demonstrate good judgment with respect to the interest of the company, time management, customer satisfaction, and you possess the technical skills defined, we welcome your application. Please note that fluency in the English language, as well as excellent communications and interpersonal skills are essential to the success of the applicant.