As our Desktop Software Developer (Windows), you will take the lead to design and develop real-time desktop applications that enable enterprise users to communicate and collaborate over video, voice, chat, and desktop sharing. Your end product will change the way people communicate. You are expected to have prior knowledge and experience with developing real-time applications under Windows environment.
This will be a demanding role that requires you to be self-driven to solve complex and challenging technical problems. You will take the lead to design and implement features and own it from start to finish. You will be part of an intimate yet aggressive engineering team who works closely with each other from design to QA.
Critical Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education
- 4 years of experience in Software Development
- 1 year of experience in UWP, WPF, .NET and C#
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, database concepts and algorithms.
- Proficiency in Windows desktop application development, with a demonstrable understanding of the Windows OS (from Windows 10 to Windows 11) and Microsoft technologies, interfaces and mechanisms.
- Familiar with the skills to optimize the performance and memory usage.
- Experience in XMPP, HTTP, web sockets.
- Experience in real-time or voice/video/text/screen-sharing communication in Windows environment.
- Strong knowledge in TCP/IP, SIP and related computer networking.
- Strong knowledge in MVVM.
Who should apply:
If you have proven ability to work as a member of a small team with an aggressive schedule, are able to demonstrate good judgment with respect to the interest of the company, time management, customer satisfaction, and you possess the technical skills defined, we welcome your application. Please note that fluency in the English language, as well as excellent communications and interpersonal skills are essential to the success of the applicant.