Deltapath is a team of talented and ambitious problem solvers. Our culturally diverse team is truly multinational, spanning from Deltapath’s California headquarters to Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan and New Zealand. We value customer experience above all else, and we invite you to join us in continuing the legacy.
The role that we’re holding for you:
As a content writer, you are a self-starter who excels in writing and creating engaging stories. Your mission is to make enough noise to drive visibility and the adoption of Deltapath’s products and services. You will be tasked with creating a wide variety of content, including but not limited to brochures, web pages, press releases, and sales presentations. To be successful, you must be open to learning new technologies by engaging with subject matter experts and immersing yourself in the company’s technologies. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a cross-functional team, functional team, and independently. You enjoy contributing to the conversation and regularly bring new ideas to the table.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience converting technical information into simple and compelling content
· Excellent organization and prioritization skills to meet competing deadlines
· Copyediting and proofreading skills with strong attention to detail
· Must be a creative and a critical thinker
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment
· Strong researching skills with the ability to authenticate material
· Experience using Microsoft Suite of Products, especially Word and PowerPoint
Nice To Also Have:
· Technical writing experience
· Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience
· Data Analytics experience
Who you are:
BA preferred in English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, or equivalent experience
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stays curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
You have grit. You seek out professional growth. You stay curious. You are trustworthy. You are a team player. You value our customers’ time. You find value in diversity and inclusion.
Please provide 3-4 writing samples. Include initial drafts as well as final documents.